1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009-2010 Australian Title

Discussion in 'Dirt Mods' started by andy025, Nov 27, 2009.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. mod15

mod15 Registered

I was held up behind hickson as were 2/3 other cars trying to lap him
    but I saw PB sail past on the low line no trouble past us all
    he got the set up spot on last time I read the rule book it said a laped car must hold his line not move out of the way I tryed the low line more than once did no good so it is my problem to get past not his

2. watch the fast

watch the fast Registered

luke certainly did try to round milthorp up around the outside on the restart maybe the 31 team missed the set up beacuse oldfield ended up eating a right rear wich was probably a result of driving a poor handeling car ,it was nearly a disaster for oldfield and i bet his front axle wasnt straight after it,peter britten certainly can drive but i could come up with over a thousand names given the same budget and the same tec support and factory backing from a major american chassis builder that could do the same job ,rewind to last seasons amca title at bis certainly didnt show the same pair of kleen heels that night .maybe a lot of people like the fact that luke built his own car and the fact that he cant go to the bicknell trouble shooting guide to sort his problems out.