1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 V8 DIrt Modified Masters!

Discussion in 'Dirt Mods' started by NufCed, Jan 13, 2009.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Slim

Slim Registered

is this question relvant. what matter does it make.

it was a detailed of what they do, so benem must know something.

2. Dazz 52

Dazz 52 Registered

What difference does it make if he is or isnt. But it does prove one thing if you dont know if he is or he isnt then youre definitly looking in from the outside like a lot of other people that have opinions about peoples bussiness, finances and commitment. We all approach the way we do our racing differently and with vastly differing budgets but one thing we all are and that is passionate and having to listen to comments about our ways of racing is becoming a pain in the ##SS.
    Most of us in dirt modifieds try and have a friendship with other competitors and that is what makes our class good to be involved in.

3. Greg McKay

Greg McKay Registered

Most of us in dirt modifieds try and have a friendship with other competitors and that is what makes our class good to be involved in.[/QUOTE]

Then you're coming to the right place for that Dazz.
    Friendship, hospitality and helpfulness is a trademark in Western Australia that will be on display at Manjimup next week.
    We must do something right here as Cory Read is returning for his fourth consecutive year.

4. rutt

rutt Registered

well so sorry dazz52 & slim. I was just asking a simple question if benem was in robinson crew. It was a detail breif in what the team does but not only them but for other teams in gives a good insite of what goes on after the meetings are finished & everyone is in bed or drinking at the pub after work.

Have i once made comments about OUR WAYS OF RACING.not at all.the class atm is great you just never know who will win now.latimer & drake are on the pace.so its great for the class.

5. Dazz 52

Dazz 52 Registered

Then you're coming to the right place for that Dazz.
    Friendship, hospitality and helpfulness is a trademark in Western Australia that will be on display at Manjimup next week.
    We must do something right here as Cory Read is returning for his fourth consecutive year.[/QUOTE]

Just remember that beer/beers that you owe me when i get there, oh and here on the east coast we dont actually drink beer in singles it just seems a waste of time

6. speedway junkie

speedway junkie Platinum Member

[/QUOTE]It's a pity the title's on the same weekend as the king of wings but i will be all sprintcared out by then so i think Manji the place to be. The racing will be awesome around that place

7. krusty

krusty Registered

mate do you really have a brain i dont think so.

I think you have a new knick name ankles. thats the only thing you can see cause your so far wedged up oldfields rear end.

If you have a problem with me come & talk to me.dont be a skirt & hide before ya dumb computor screen................. grow some balls & man up.d%ickhead

8. rance

rance Registered

hahaha, well said

9. midpack

midpack Banned

You calling me dumb, you cant even spell computer.(computor) LOL

10. busty

busty Registered

i could not have said it any better myself krusty, midpack i mean ANKLES! man up or get off this site, we dont need clowns like you on here