1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bryan Foyle Street Stock Open

Discussion in 'RSA Sedans' started by Paydirt, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Paydirt

Paydirt Registered

Bryan Foyle Street Stock Open. Tyrepower Sydney Speedway. Sunday August 19. Gates open 900am. Racing starts 1200 midday.This annual event is in its 4th year & is open to RSA Street Stockers, ASCF Stockers, Board Production Series, Aussie Sixes, & ASCF Production Sedans.ASCF Must use OEM carby, oe ECU.Steel bumpers must have plastic protectors securely fitted to the corners so you don't tear the crap outta everyone else!All cars must be compliant to their respsective specs.Noms $30.00 for members, $20.00 for visitors & is payable on the day.Text your name, car number, car type, & sponsor to 0432 646825 before Sunday 12th August.This phone number accepts text messages ONLY. PS...Might be a good time to check your licence for expiry.

2. DON'T LIFT

DON'T LIFT Registered

ascf production sedans are allowed to run a open ecu.so the cars a compiant to there specs.
    so can i run my car

3. duckboy01

duckboy01 Registered

I think you will find that means to their spec with the exception of running std ecu or carby.

4. snr68

snr68 Registered

This is a great concept for bringing divisions together.
    I have to ask how is it that these divisions can run together, but the 4 cyl's can't run together because of the ASCF rule states you can run with non ASCF cars?
    Surely events like this show there is ground for multiply controlling Bodies to run together instead of cancelling event like what happened to the 4 Cyl title at Gunnedah.

Again this is great concept and I hope it gets the support it deserves

5. Dingo

Dingo Registered

Pretty sure the track cancelled the 4 cyl event, due to the risk of "offending" the couple of state based cars that run there regularly.
    Nothing to do with the SSA......

So maybe the problem is State based more so than National???

6. miss-speedway

miss-speedway Beat Tha Boys!!!!

it was because the RSA cars weren't aloud to run the title as gunnedah mainly runs RSA RAMS 4 cyl.............anyway this thread is not about 4 cylinders theres a thread for them

7. KAG066

KAG066 Platinum Member

Maybe it was the promotor dingo didn't want to upset his 5 regular drivers

8. Dingo

Dingo Registered

That what I said Gordo? Or so I thought.

---------- Post added at 09:21 ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 ----------

And Sue, why would RSA cars be allowed to run in an SSA Title?
    Thats what we pay our Fees and Rego and License costs for.

9. miss-speedway

miss-speedway Beat Tha Boys!!!!

im starting to wonder why im paying these fees for not getting anything out of them, as im only paying the fee so i can run the titles, cause if i want to race 4cyl i have to travell 10hrs or more to race with SSA cars as there is NO SSA 4cyl down this way and the NSW state 1600 wont let Nat Spec cars race with them as for letting RSA cars run it was only the 1st title so we would liked to of had more cars SSA NSW has aloud this to happen in the Production titles

10. Dingo

Dingo Registered

I agree Sue, why are you paying the fees, when the rest of your state, continue sown this path, must be very frustrating. I am sure it has made you a better driver and competitor the extra miles you are doing, and the actual competition available to you at a National level. Is it worth it? Only you can be the judge of that.

As for letting state based run to help get Numbers up and running. How has the NSW Mod Sedan series gone in the wash up? Many more Mod Prods registered now? Doesn't seem to have worked at all does it.... They have brought Mod Prods and registered them as Board, cheaper that way.

But back to the subject, I agree, this event is great, and the people that allow their eyes to be opened, have funnily enough progressed to National classes. The rest persist. But I guess a few each year is enough to make events like this worth while.

11. outacontrol

outacontrol Platinum Member

agree totally snr 68 and thats what brian was all about trying to bring divisions together and show all the do gooders sometimes it's just about the racing not the politics or who can manipulate thier associations rules the best brian just wanted everyone to be able to race together and enjoy racin

12. speedwayroxs

speedwayroxs Registered

Hey guys will you be putting a list up of who is running in this event or where can i find a list of nominations?? Yer i know i am asking a bit early but keen to get back to watching the racing! Will you be racing at it snr????

13. Paydirt

Paydirt Registered

Yes...Will try & have an updated entrants list before event starts...Not the best typist tho, so give me time.

14. speedwayroxs

speedwayroxs Registered

thats not a problem....close enough is good enough!

15. KAG066

KAG066 Platinum Member

Any nom list yet it's Wednesday and nothing ????

16. clutchy

clutchy Just a nobody...

There was a list floating around on facebook the other day.

17. speedwayroxs

speedwayroxs Registered

LIST ON FACEBOOK 21 NOMINATIONS.
    1 Bretto Mitchell
    4 Matt James
    8 Ashley Hall
    9 Glenn Mitchell
    11 Charlie Dodson
    111 Darren Cassidy
    13 Kiona Sunerton
    14 HUEY
    19 Steven Sharpe
    21 John Lodge Jnr
    34 Ian Harris
    51 Rossco Morris
    56 John Morris
    58 Chris Deighton
    65 Andrew Blackley
    66 Martin Blackley
    76 Wayne Randall
    77 Dave Robbo
    89 Richard Mork
    95 Dave Hamilton
    119 Jay Davey
    Good luck picking the winner outta that lot . I copied it from facebook i hope i dont in trouble!

18. snr68

snr68 Registered

1st John Lodge Jnr
    2nd
    Andrew Blackley
    3rd
    Bretto Mitchell

i think