1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Commodore Irs Diff

Discussion in 'Wanted to Buy' started by freddy murphy, Sep 17, 2013.

1. freddy murphy

freddy murphy Registered

chasing 3.7 or 3.89 coplete diff or just gears.to suit commodore irs.

2. Dingo

Dingo Registered

Want a 9" Freddy?

I'll sell it to you for 15g and throw in a complete car minus engine!

3. freddy murphy

freddy murphy Registered

i'm looking for a spare engine dingo,dont need a car yet tho.

4. Dingo

Dingo Registered

Hey mate, I would GLADLY sell you my engine!!!!!!!

I think you should get your brother into mine! He reckons he struggles keeping up with the IRS cars around there now!

When you going to come Mod Prod racing?

5. freddy murphy

freddy murphy Registered

just joined ssa going to try & get to Victoria a couple of times & we have the nsw title at Nowra.the travel is a bit of a killer for me with work .its supposed to be mod-prods only at Nowra so we'll see how that goes.there's still plenty of competitive solid axle cars around, however I do like this irs business.[DOUBLEPOST=1381394983][/DOUBLEPOST]Dingo,i remember debating you a few years back on the different associations we were involved with & I guess I have come around to your way of thinking.National classes are the way to go as I see it & I think its the only way of fixing our diminishing car counts around here.

6. Dingo

Dingo Registered

Excellent work Freddy, I reckon you will have a ball. I reckon you will only benefit from running with the Mods, even if it is in improving your own pace.
    Nothing makes you lift your game more than having your doors blown off by some quick guys!

You are right, and I have said it for years, you can keep mucking around with back yard classes all you want. They just aren't sustainable. Go National and watch the proffesionalism lift all round.
    Just watch out some bloke over that way with the surname Egan doesn't pop up! Then you will be in for some racing!

7. freddy murphy

freddy murphy Registered

he was a mate back in the day,dont see him much anymore.cant see him racing in the neer future.better put a few extra rivets in the doors,looking forward to it.