1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final round for Sydney Street Stockers

Discussion in 'RSA Sedans' started by Paydirt, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Paydirt

Paydirt Registered

If you want to see some top class racing, head to Tyrepower Sydney Speedway this Saturday night 21/4/12 to witness some of the best Street Stock drivers in the state compete in the final points round for the Sydney Street Stockers 2011-2012 season.

With leading drivers Brett Mitchell (SP Tyres Falcon 8) & Brett Cotton (SP Tyres Falcon 7) tied together on championship points, you're assured of a great nights entertainment as these two drivers go head to head with the likes of former PCR #1 Shane Carlson (Carline Mufflers EFI Spares Falcon 25) & former rookie of the year Lucas Walters (SP Tyres Falcon 9). Throw in Blake Darcy (Westrac Falcon 84), Huey Vanderveen (The ECO Shopper VT 14) & young Steven Sharpe (Sharpes Containers VN 19) & there's sure to be some action! pssst listen kids, stand well back from the fence!

Hoping the trophies head west will be the father/mother/brother/sister combination of Blackley Enterprises from Cullen Bullen. Andrew & Martin Blackley have tasted victory so far this season & with good mate/relative(?) Dave Giffen (VR Comm. 10) they hope to steel the limelight with their Holdens.

Expect veterans Greg Boom-Boom Bayliss (Pickn Payless VS 12), Charlie + Tim Dodson (Penrith Muffler Man AU 11+61) + Dave Hamilton (Falcon 95) to keep young chargers Brett Wheeler (Outback Used Cars Comm 56) + Chris Deighton (Katoomba Town Centre Falcon 58) honest, while Emma Darcy (Fruitwheels Falcon 53) + Jodie Blackley (Blackley Ent. Comm 67) add a touch of class to the whole show.

On-track action begins approx 500pm so get ya backside trackside.

2. blue95

blue95 Registered

Not too sure about this veteran thing LOL

3. GA Woodhams

GA Woodhams Platinum Member

Great write up Lurker! If I lived near Sydney you would have convinced me to go.

Along with Rod Thurgood I put together a speedway sedan website SPEEDWAY SEDAN WEBSITE www.speedwaysedandigest.com We would welcome any RSA Street Stock stories and include them on our website.

Please feel free to contact me Grant Woodhams grant.woodhams@westnet.com.au or phone 0428 643 648

Have a look at what we are doing. We have lots of stories on most of Australia's sedan divisions, plus lots of photos and videos of action.

It'd be great to have some regular RSA contributions.

Regards Grant