1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Litre/Lightning Sprint whatever people - READ THIS!

Discussion in 'Other Open Wheelers' started by RaceDirector, Feb 16, 2011.

1. RaceDirector

RaceDirector Staff Member

Media:
    I have been meaning to post this for a while. Not only am I getting sick and tired of the rubbish coming out of this class but so are a number of other mods. Well hear this...

All this crap about who should be this and what is happening to that is TO CEASE. I don't care if you class is fractured by whatever caused it, I don't care who is to blame or not to blame. If this does NOT STOP I will remove ANY and ALL posts re Litres, Lightning Sprints or whatever else they are called. This class will go the way of the other class that disappeared, non existent on this forum.

Get your act together you lot, you are acting like children in a playground and me and the mods have had a gutful.

RD

2. RaceDirector

RaceDirector Staff Member

Media:
    Here we go again.... once again I have to post threats to the Lightning Sprint fraternity.

Well, get this. There will be no more closing of threads after posting so they don't attract unwanted answers, there will be no special treatment for any one faction of this so called class.

For this point forward and off topic/negative/moaning and bickering etc etc posts to any lightning threads fro whatever camp will attract an immediate infraction for the posters. Depending on the response this could also attract a holiday for a lucky user.

IF it turns out we are issuing too many infraction/holiday's then I will have no choice other than to remove lightning sprint posts and threads from this site. If you want to continue bickering, go somewhere else.

And no, do not bother to PM or email me asking me to contact this person or that person for clarification, frankly I couldn't care less. Just sort it out off site and come here and play nice.

As a continuance of my rant, I really can't believe grown men & women can act this way. I would have thought the whole idea of racing in a class was to enjoy yourselves, not get involved with stupid politics. All I can say is that I am happy I personally have nothing to do with the class, the current antics are doing nothing for the class in general.

RD

3. steve trewin

steve trewin Registered

sorry just asking, how does a thread get classified as sticky ?

4. spudsc26

spudsc26 Moderator

sticky threads stay at the top of the pile so to speak. for everyone to read and hopfully adbide by!

5. Sweet77

Sweet77 Registered

Did you get out of the wrong side of bed those days???