1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NSW Title 2011 Grafton

Discussion in 'Dirt Mods' started by V8 Racing, Mar 5, 2011.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. archie

archie Registered

I agree with most of what you said m8
    The sad thing is that V8 Dirt Modifieds had 8 shows at PCR a few yaers ago and only got to run 2 because of rainouts.Maybe that had somthing to do with poor support and there first show A Main got cut from 15 to 8 laps.
    But PCR/TSS is not the only track in NSW.Has anyone looked at Bega,Nowra,Gunnedah,Gill,Dubbo and some other tracks?
    I have been involed in Hot Rods,Modified Rods,Modifieds,V8 Dirt Modifieds since 1980 to 2008 i miss there racing so much but have not got the money to go up north or south to watch them it's very said for me.
    I still think it's the best division in speedway.
    If i lived in the grafton area even though i'm not a fan of the track layout i would be there every metting they run.
    Come on guys stop bitching about tacks and run ya cars soon there might not be any tracks to race at
    Just my thoughts
    Archie

2. holdensrule

holdensrule Awesome Member

So do we have a list of the new nominations yet?

3. dirtmod66

dirtmod66 Registered

The 86 car will be down at Grafton on the weekend with Lance Towns driving.

4. holdensrule

Looks like you'll be on the podium Lance since there is only you & the hulk car racing....

5. paul britten

paul britten Registered

I have been told by a NSW club official that there are 17 cars nominated for tomorrow night. Should be a great race. JBR Motorsport will be holding a "V8 Dirt Modifieds explained" information session at 3.00pm at our trailer where any locals or drivers from other divisions can sit in our car and look into what makes a Modern Modified tick. Any questions you have will be answered and maybe some myths dispelled. There is currently some absolute bargains available with all the guys that are stepping up their equipment for next year. There has never been a better time to get involved in the class. Call me to discuss 0411477808

6. Bill_R

Bill_R Registered

17 is as many Super Sedans as turned out for the Grenville at Lismore so it is nothing to sneeze at.
    Fingers crossed the weather demons don't hit again. Forecast looks ok but if you were to look at the skies here a bit further north it would be a no go.
    Good luck to all.

7. boatboy

boatboy Registered

hows the weather look in grafton today

8. Hammerman

Hammerman Registered

We are leaving at 10 our time Murray ! Will let me know this morning that it is all systems go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. andy025

andy025 Registered

Weathers fine in Lismore , hopefully is further south to

10. holdensrule

nice & sunny here today, should be a good evening!

11. andy025

andy025 Registered

Unfortunately it's currently bucketing down in grafton

12. mudgirl2

mudgirl2 Registered

heard its been called off

13. andy025

andy025 Registered

Yep I'm already home again!!

14. boatboy

boatboy Registered

Is any chance of holding the "V8 Dirt Modifieds explained" meeting this sat arvo at lismore paul?

15. paul britten

paul britten Registered

No problem Murray, I'm always happy to spread the word to anybody who wants to listen.

16. mimmy

mimmy Registered

The NSW Title has been rescheduled to the 28th of May. Can everyone re-confirm their nominations with Rob Jarvis - 0429851680 or by email - bvcracing@yahoo.com.au

17. talshanic

talshanic Registered

I think Grafton should be supported. You wanted the title you got the title. We have given you the track now you have the decency to bring us the cars. And bring some nice attitude this time. Speedway doesn't profit at all from a rained out meeting.. It costs bucket loads to put on a meeting. Grafton is my home track and it is a damn good track. The promoters are trying hard to get it back to how it used to be years ago but it also doesn't need negative comments from others. If you don't like the track don't race simple no one is twisting your arm but don't bag the track.