1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NSW V8 Dirt Modified Championship - Lismroe Speedway - 20 March 2010

Discussion in 'Dirt Mods' started by NufCed, Mar 8, 2010.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Black Flagger

Black Flagger Registered

No problems Steve, but it does get busier than a one legged soccer player trying to operate both computers on your own while doing the race meeting.

2. wjk98

wjk98 Registered

Hey Jarod no need to start bagging other tracks.
    This is the problem, everyone is quick to bag other divisions and tracks etc and that's where most of the arguments start.
    Anyway if Grafton ever wants a third party to throw some idea's at let me know as I've seen it from both sides of the fence and only too willing to help if I can.
    Congratulations to Mat Pascoe on the win.
    Thanks
    Warren

3. TOA57Y

TOA57Y Registered

Did anyone else find something strange with the results?

4. archie

archie Registered

NO why???????
    What are you trying to say???

5. Dr Sweet-Love

Dr Sweet-Love Registered

Well done Matty Pascoe - You are a champion!

6. TOA57Y

TOA57Y Registered

I just find it strange that i finished 4th when it says i finished 10th. Not much that can be done now i spose.

7. Chucky72

Chucky72 Registered

How was it that the 36 car was still racing at the end of the night after being disqualified for under weight?

8. andy025

andy025 Registered

Due to this rule within the dma rule book.

3.14 Under weight. lose all points from that heat or feature race and no finishing position recorded.

2nd offence at same meeting: Excluded from all points and positions and excluded from meeting.( no appeals).

Any other questions chucky72?

9. Chucky72

Chucky72 Registered

I have plenty of questions but this is not the thread to be doing it.

10. Black Flagger

Black Flagger Registered

Hi TOA57Y, Q12 and N99 were a lap down from A1, then the next 5 cars were 2 laps behind A1, then the remaining 3 cars were 3 laps behind A1.

Next time I will leave the Diff column out, as it compares your finishing time to the winner finishing time.

11. TOA57Y

TOA57Y Registered

Yeah, i saw that. The problem i saw was that it says i was 3 laps down, not 2 like the rest. I was racing for positions with Brett Whitney for the entire race. I never went a lap down to him nor did i go three laps down to the leader. By the end, i was racing Luke Oldfield for position.

Using the manual lap sheets, i found where the issue came from. The stoppage around lap 15, the yellow lights came on after the leader past me for a 2nd time but before the lap was completed but going off the individual laps on mylaps.com, the yellow light button wasn't pushed till after the lap was completed.

I can say this till i'm blue in the face, it's not going to change, i'm just not important enough. More ensentive to get to the front lol. I know where i came and thats all that matters :)

12. JBR Motorsport

JBR Motorsport Platinum Member

JBR Motorsport would like to congratulate Matty Pascoe on his superb drive in the Troyer Australia 1 Racecar at the NSW title on Saturday night. Matt showed great respect for the car bringing it home without a mark on it and showed everybody a clean pair of heels. Great to see Matty win his first title in any division in a Troyer Racecar.

Congratulations to Kevin for his first podium in 2nd place. He put in a big effort during the week to setup both cars and showed he must have been paying attention to big brother at some stage as both cars required minimal “tweeking” during the race meeting.

Also well done to Tony who put behind the disappointment of missing a heat to charge from 9th to 3rd. Giving Troyer Racecars their first Trifecta in Australia.

Unfortunately for Jai, his night was cut short in his 2nd heat where he was caught in an incident that resulted in his Troyer collecting the wall and rolling several times. We wish the Big River Steel team all the best in getting back on the track soon.

Not to be outdone, Daryl Hickson in his Troyer Racecar has now won his 3rd race on the trot in Victoria at Horsham on Saturday night.

13. TOA57Y

TOA57Y Registered

Oh yeah, also wanted to say congrates to JBR and Troyer. 1,2,3 is nothing to sneeze at. Well done guys.

14. mr sweet

mr sweet Registered

i just want thank jbr motorsport for the chance to drive peters car while he is in the usa .they had the car set up for me and all i had to do was drive it, we didnt change the car all night. it was great to be part of the first troyer 1 2 3 finish and im sure there will be plenty more of them to come for the troyer stable. thanks kevin for washing the car too. sorry i couldnt get down to help. so thanks again for the drive and to get my first title in a troyer is something i will always remember.

15. smoki8n

smoki8n Registered

I would like to know how u can get an accurate reading of the scales when they are set up on grass and the ramps move all over the place?

16. JBR Motorsport

JBR Motorsport Platinum Member

Feature Race for the 2010 NSW Title

[video=youtube;os0swlIQ5us]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os0swlIQ5us[/video]