1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R & D Chassis Plays Major Part In Winning Production Sedan Team

Discussion in 'ASCF Sedans' started by SpeedwayBear, Jan 12, 2015.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. SpeedwayBear

SpeedwayBear Platinum Member

Queensland based chassis builders R & D Chassis continue to produce sedan chassis up & down the east coast of Australia in Modified Sedan, Junior Sedan, Street Stock & Production sedan racing & the latest driver to start winning in R & D bar work is Stuart Fawcett from the Lismore Speedway Club who started this season sensationally with three wins from three feature starts.

Fawcett in his sixth season after racing five seasons of RSA Street Stocks following on from 12 seasons of Go Karts prior to speedway, is a mostly father & son team as he and his dad enjoy their passion comes to Production Sedans this season with various feature race wins & a 2nd in a RSA Australian title at Dubbo a couple seasons ago looks forward to heading to Dubbo this season, in a Production Sedan for this news national title.

Results in a brand new R & D Chassis have been extremely positive with three straight feature race wins out of the box. A win at Grafton, Lismore & then Maryborough in the Kurt Murdoch 1000 is a start to the season beyond expectations leaving others, to sit up and take notice of the Lismore # 65 team.

We asked Stuart to share with us, now that he has run a few meetings in the car what he see's as the major differences between the way this car works for him and others he has had prior. "I can tell you its a more of a purpose built race car, more bar work, better suspension & mounting points & a lot more adjustability gives us easier processes to dial the car into the tracks. Overall it’s just an all-round well built car, neat & tidy job done by R & D Chassis." shared Fawcett.

Fawcett couldn’t be any happier than he is right now behind the wheel & has lined up bringing the R & D Chassis car to the front of the field at the New South Wales title at Grafton, Queensland title at Maryborough, Australian title at Dubbo & this weekend for the Production Sedan feature at the Kings Royal event at Kingaroy.

Fawcett also shared his experiences with dealing with Robbie & Darren at R & D. "I would say my experience was great, they answer any questions I asked, they always kept me up to date with where the car was at in the build stage, talked to me about things they believed needed to be done before doing them & always there if I need any advice at any track or on the phone if they are not at the track themselves."

Robbie White on behalf of R &D Chassis is delighted with the results coming from Fawcett. "Stuart is getting out of this experience what he is putting in. We listened to him, he listened to us & along with his engine builder & supporters & crew our Chassis is helping him to the line in front. There is nothing more satisfying seeing somebody enjoying themselves, & winning."

Stuart Fawcett Racing would like to thank R & D Chassis for the magnificent race car. SNT Electrical, SRE Engines & David Wilson at Wilspeed Racing for their support.

If your looking for a new winning car you can contact Robbie or Darren at the shop on 07 5428 0652 or 0401 290 832 or on facebook inbox at R & D Chassis.

Written by
    Dean Thompson
    DMT Sports Media
    Written for R & D Chassis