1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Riverland Speedway

Discussion in 'ASCF Sedans' started by sting, Apr 18, 2008.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Popeye

Popeye Registered

There is half a dozen or so in there that could win but i am going for local bloke barry sullivan

2. jeff

jeff Platinum Member

meh, sullivan.... too old... he goes alrite but not that good...

3. robohsv

robohsv Registered

im tippin a re match from the top gun between duelly and nigel plus fauxy for the 3 way battle

4. sting

sting Registered

Me ?I dont give a rats,i just enjoy any form of racing,and a big congrats to our Secretary Nathan 78 who put the streetie show together.Well done Buddy.

From your loyal President and mate
    Haynzie

5. bully51

bully51 Registered

Does Barry Schmidt still race the old Valiant?

Loney.J likes this.
  6. PlugDog24

PlugDog24 Platinum Member

not at all buddy!! just looking at it from a club perspective, if i was putting a feature on i would have wanted to try and get the best cars i could... so i wouldn't run a feature against a state title that is only 4 hours away...

7. Misso

Misso Registered

So where is Barry Sullivan #92 going, he's nominated for Riverland & the Title?

8. nathan78

nathan78 Registered

Barry sullivan #92 is going to be running at renmark.
    Yes barry schmidt still runs his val.
    Fair enough theres a title on but its our last event and we wanted a good field so put some money and turned it into a feature

9. PlugDog24

PlugDog24 Platinum Member

dont get me wrong... i love the joint!! one of me favourite tracks!! just found it strange that was all... good luck with the night!!

10. Ballist

Ballist Registered

i think its good for the cars who didnt want to go to the Vics and its great that Nathan has put the effort into making a good meeting for the cars who have nominated.

Most important i think cars in SA need to thank MJS tree & stump for all their support they have given the street stocks inparticular this year sponsoring the Murray Bridge 60 Lapper, The Aus Titles at Murray Bridge, the MJS street stock series and now helping renmark out by sponsoring this event thanks Loaf your help is greatly appreciated. And not to forget the numerous cars he has out there running.

11. clutchy

clutchy Just a nobody...

Anybody but Fauxy for the win haha will be good to see Nige take the win in the vt or even Duelly after his run from the B main at Mildura the other week.

12. JAM

JAM Registered

what else would Baz run probaly still the same car from ten years ago good luck flatty your goin to need it

13. jeff

jeff Platinum Member

schmitty said years ago he was gonna quit, but every year he comes back!! haha and he comes back faster and faster, still pretty competative and drives the big tank likes its half the weight! haha

14. nathan78

nathan78 Registered

the only schmidty will quit is when he can no longer drive lol, and theres not to many people out there that can handle a val like he does lol

15. WooHoo Racer

WooHoo Racer Registered

That old Valerie would have to be the widest Streety in the business. Once it's in front there's no getting past it ;)

16. jeff

jeff Platinum Member

baha that sounds like him!!;)

17. nathan78

nathan78 Registered

bad news for the schmidt supporters, he bent his car last weekend and wont be running at renmark, he is sorry to be missing it but he has had the flue and just doesnt have the time to get out the shed ( as anyone with the flue will understand)

18. GUN18

GUN18 Registered

Whats the weather like at Renmark . Any rain ...............lol.

19. sting

sting Registered

Nah not at the moment gun18.
    besides it never rains here,thats why my dogs have a dirt(sand )pit to play in instead of grass lol
    Haynzie

20. Flags42

Flags42 Registered

Just returned to Adelaide after a 'wet' night at Renmark (I decided to venture up there after our Burn Out Competition was cancelled at 10:45am!). Unfortunately 'old huey' ended what would of been the finish to a top night's entertainment!!

The track was coming in very nicely after the Super Sedans, but constant drizzle during the second Street Stock heat saw the race declared, then Demolition Derby was put on to entertain the good sized crowd, and endedthe night.

To Greg, Tracy, Nathan and the rest of the Renmark club - congratulations on doing you best to please the crowd and competitors! 10/10 for trying!! I must say what a friendly bunch of people up at the Renmark club now! I was glad to be of assistance during the meeting, and I really enjoyed myself!

Regards... Scott.