1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Speedway Gp 2016

Discussion in 'General Speedway Talk' started by Gasbaggin, Oct 25, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Gasbaggin

Gasbaggin Registered

The 2016 Speedway GP

I'm an old guy new to this site who usually enjoys watching the GPs through Fox sports. Can't say I did for the Australian GP this week in spite of Cris Holders win. Why ? David Tapp.
    Is it just me who can't stand his voice and commentary ? I wanted to turn the sound off. I understand the guys enthusiasm for the sport but his constant over the top style really irritated me. Jason Crump was easy to listen to and if he and Kevin McGee were partnered to do the commentary I'd have enjoyed it. Another missing feature was some rider interviews between races. Sad that Jason Doyle's injury stopped him becoming World Champ.

2. ally

ally Staff Member

Well to Aus.com

Mod :)

3. lance forsyth

lance forsyth Platinum Member

there was rider interview's, just fox sports replaced them with adverts lol. there is overseas versions on youtube with the interviews Welcome and cheers

4. Gasbaggin

Gasbaggin Registered

Thanks Lance, The oversees version would have been much better sparing me David Tapps commentary more than anything else. Not only irritating but also making wrong calls and making assumptions like Hancocks reason to withdraw. Hancock had sealed the title and more likely than spitting the dummy after having some points deducted he probably did a nice thing allowing some young Aussies an opportunity to compete against the international riders on home turf.