1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summer Slam Parramatta, Round 4, 1 - 3 - 08

Discussion in 'Dirt Mods' started by Benem 1, Feb 28, 2008.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Jupey

Jupey Registered

I'm very confident you will see at least 28 Cars at Easter. So I thin ka lot of this hype is over nothing. Believe me there is some greeat racing coming up, we have 25 cars this weekend for the QLD Titles and that is without many of the contracted Summer Slam guys, so come Easter I think we are going to have great number.

Ive got a proposal for everyone that reads this thread. Lets all post positive threads for 5 days. Im Sick of reading "groaning and moaning". This class has great potential, lets all focus on the positives not the negatives.

ps. Krusty, since when do you live in Syracuse "Location: The Moody Mile" :)

2. dirt_princess

dirt_princess Registered

I realised I had made that mistake, but once I posted it, I couldn't edit it. Earlier I had been talking to someone about Newcastle cars going to gunadah and how much closer that is for them, and I mixed it up, so sorry about that.

Anyway in a perfect world there would have been 25+ cars at pcr last saturday night, but obviously there wasn't. In the sydney club there are only 5 cars left and none of them are ready, this has nothing to do with the CARS orginasition or the summer slam series or a stupid $50 nomination fee, this is about the fact that alot of people here don't want to pay club membership fees and pay rego and all that stuff, just to do 2 race meetings. I realise that must be hard for you to understand, but thats the way it is.

3. dirt_princess

dirt_princess Registered

I agree Simon, lets "TRY" and do that, theres no point to all this fighting anyway, the race meeting is over now and we can't go back and change it.

4. Benem 1

Benem 1 Registered

Lets wait and see shall we. See if Krusty will be proven as wrong. And when the cars dont show, ask them for an authentic reason and not an excuse.

5. archie

archie Registered

Lets see if lismore and Qld only get 2 race mettings a seasson.
    See how many cars are left after 2 years i bet not manny

6. DASH

DASH Registered

Probably on a friday afternoon lol