1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Title Results.

Discussion in 'Dirt Mods' started by Benem 1, Jan 17, 2004.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. Benem 1

Benem 1 Registered

I just had a live chat to Grimace when Klarich went out.

Pozzies were then....
    Herne
    Milburne
    Morse

2. Benem 1

Benem 1 Registered

Must of been engine troubles....I'd say it got hot or something. But he just pulled in feild. Thats all we know.

3. Benem 1

Benem 1 Registered

8 to go
    Herne leading still.
    Morse in a big hurry in 3rd.

4. Benem 1

Benem 1 Registered

Chequered Flag

Morse
    Kheine
    Herne
    Goonan
    Reynolds
    Cannon
    Whiting
    Suffolk
    Jupe
    Milburn

Thank you so much Grimace for your updates via your mobile.
    You were a big help. Thanx.

5. Benem 1

Benem 1 Registered

Herne lost the lead to Morse with about 4 to go and 2 laps later Kheine got Herne aswell.

Well done Tim Morse.

6. dirtmod

dirtmod Registered

well done Tim. To come from the B-Main and pass everybody in the field is an outstanding effort. Also well done Bruce on second!

7. mod_ girl

mod_ girl Registered

They weren't really the results I was hoping for, but anyway congratulations to Tim Morse and his crew!

8. Benem 1

Benem 1 Registered

Hernes Engine started to die during the last few laps.

9. Benem 1

Benem 1 Registered

Once again...
    Congrats to Tim Morse, a big well done to Bruce Kheine and well done to Stuey Herne also.... a 3rd is good enough m8, good enough.

10. mod_ girl

mod_ girl Registered

That sucks, it would have been good to see Stuart with A1 on his car again

11. Benem 1

Benem 1 Registered

Ok guy's I'm outa here.... I'm too distressed....I was lucky enough to hear the last few laps of the race via Grimace's mobile. I could hear everything. The crowd went haywire when Morse passed Herne. What an ending...what a race!

12. dirtmod

dirtmod Registered

good job benem,thanks

13. Daniel87

Daniel87 Registered

Congrats to Morsey, bad luck to Mark, i wish you would claim that bloody title, well there's always next year.

And finally thank's to Benem1 for providing all the results as they came to hand, a top effort and a job well done.

14. Ledge

Ledge Registered

I was there to see tonites race and in 30 years of speedway I have never seen a better race. Congrats to Morsey on an outstanding drive and to all the other competitors from all round Australia it was a great show
    Ledge,,,,,,,,,,,

15. SpeedwayBear

SpeedwayBear Platinum Member

Klarich was correct

16. SpeedwayBear

V28 equals Jason kavanagh new to the ranks after being 3 times in a row the SDAV hot rod champion

17. SpeedwayBear

Benem man , dude i couldnt believe you dont know N20 was Stuart Herne LOL its not your fault, they changed his number so it didnt clash with the victorian number 28

18. SpeedwayBear

robinsons engine was missing during the dash and they didnt fix it in time before the feature and decided to give it a go anyways

i saw mark before the feature, he was gutted knowing he wasnt going to go out their at 100percent

19. SpeedwayBear

It was senssational to be their !!!

Morse failed to finish a heat, missed a heat and then come second in the b main and come from 18 in the final too win. tell me i aint gonna remember this night forever and you got rocks in your head!

Herne had a healthy car early in the race and and skipped away to a decent lead after hobson rolled. morse was coming thru the field as people have described.

Brett Milburn Vic 7 was second for 24 laps and although so people are gonna say morse put him out, the reality was milburn got sideways on his own and his own car owners admit that, and morse had nowhere to go , but into him.

with 6 laps to go morse was behind herne and herns car at this time and basically for the last 14 laps was a sick little puppy...........

Ive heard all the crap about herne being a prick and equally ive heard the same about morse....... thats just bull**** both these drivers are hard charging races and nice blokes off the track...... Herne was gracious in defeat and it was great to see. Morse, well what can any of us say.......... do yourself a favour, contact avalon speedway in the coming weeks and see if you can buy yourself a copy.....cos when a guy overtakes 5 cars on one lap and another 6 cars in the next two laps, you will see that he had the fastest car on the night and was just carving them up, whilst herne had clear air at the front of the field

ps....... Tim Morse in a 372ci sprintcar before the end of the season based out of Victoria with a car owner who has enough decent money to inject into the team

20. Glenn

Glenn Registered

Great stuff guys, thanks for the results.

Congrats to Tim Morse for going back to back (especially seen as he did it from coming through the b main to do it).

Tim Morse in an open sprintcar, great stuff........