1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TPCR 25/2/06 Results

Discussion in 'Dirt Mods' started by archie, Feb 26, 2006.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Nosenglasses

Nosenglasses Registered

I got told the other day that the local club in sydney got a sponsor for the state title that was going to put in good dollars to top up the prize money even more, BUT this C.A.R.S mob who is so called in charge of sponsorship said no thanks! What the? Unless it a brothal or something like that I would be taking the money on offer. Please explain C.A.R.S & DMA

Firstly, Who is really this C.A.R.S company and what is their quifications in running any form of motorsport.

Secondly, Who appointed them to find sponsorship and what have they fould thus far. Going on the above they must have found a pritty big sponsor to not except the one already on offer. If they have found another.... when are we all going to here about it!

Im a little lost as to what is really happening with dirt mods on the east... low car numbers every where... no direction or answers, date clashes.... and the list goes on.

Archie has raised some good question that need to be answered... come on DMA, The floor is yours

2. scabit

scabit Registered

still dont believe that the division as a whole is on the way to self destruction...just needs a lot of fine tuning from here on end to survive

3. cdavis

cdavis Registered

Hellen Brien==nee Hopwood and her sister Karen Mclean,wife of ex gosford promotor Dave Mclean

4. Nosenglasses

Nosenglasses Registered

Is nobody interested in this division getting back on track!

5. archie

archie Registered

I am but it seems the powers that be aint.

6. hunter

hunter Platinum Member

I enjoy watching the sprint car races, BUT the V8 mods when they have a full field are awesome to watch, they are fast and the racing is great. I cant say that the their last meeting done them any justice at TPCR through shear lack of numbers. The cars that were there lack competitive racing, there was one or two fast cars the rest struggled to get around. Iam not nocking the class, a good field of V8 mods are great to watch and entertaining but the cars that raced at Parrammatta certainley lost something.Lets hope that they can get more numbers for there next meeting.

7. StevenG

StevenG Guest

You have turned this into fine debate now
    Congrats to all

8. MsSpeedwayFreak

MsSpeedwayFreak Guest

So do I Hunter.. the next meeting for them at Parramatta is the NSW Title!!!!:-\

By the way StevenG go back to page 1 and find out who actually turned this into a great debate to start with!

9. Nosenglasses

Nosenglasses Registered

It might be a great debate.... but what the bloddy hell is bing done about the issues.

ANSWERS PLEASE DMA, ANSWERS

10. StevenG

StevenG Guest

You people once you got over the slinging have conducted yourself well
    DMA your people want answers give em

11. Dr. Dirt

Dr. Dirt Registered

Steven Goose. You are so full of youyrself its hard to beleive. Thanks for your approval of how they handled themselves. Iam sure they will sleep better knowing you approve.
    Who are "your people". What are you the Martin Luther King of speedway?
    If they are members of the organisation then there are plenty of people in the DMA to ask and get answers. Bet not one of you has phoned Steve Robinson to ask these questions.

Who the hell are you StevenGoose?
    A Neville Nobody with a bad attitude.

12. StevenG

StevenG Guest

Thank you Dr for your consult

13. Dr. Dirt

Dr. Dirt Registered

My pleaseure.I feel a lot better now.

14. archie

archie Registered

Why should we the clubs pay to be in the DMA it's up to them to keep us informed on whats going on.
    Its time the DMA realised there are more tracks in Australia other then Brisbane and Lismore .
    I think the DMA is a good idea but when they keep having race dates that clash with others it’s not good for the division as we have seen with low car counts at Mr modified, the Aussie title ,PCR and in Queensland.
    Don’t know about the car counts in Vic, SA and WA.

15. MsSpeedwayFreak

MsSpeedwayFreak Guest

I nominate the Doc for a promotion to Professor!!!! Quality work! :D

16. StevenG

StevenG Guest

Thank you much for your approval ms freak

17. thefordguy

thefordguy Registered

Do you guys have any day jobs & business to run.obvoiusly you guys dont.
    archie what , have you had a go at running the dma & find out how easy it is to do hmmm the way you talk you have.everyone can start this debate but you,s dont have a clue bout anything that go,s on in the dma. i think the dma has done its best with the date clashes so far.but maybe how you state archie the clubs so be involved a bit more......

18. MsSpeedwayFreak

MsSpeedwayFreak Guest

Yes we do actually you knob! :mad:
    We are also passionate fans of the V8 Dirt Modifieds and don't like to see any races cut of numbers because of date clashes with other meetings.

I will let Arch respond to the rest of your pathetic message. I seriously can't be bothered arguing with someone with such a low mentality.:arg:

19. archie

archie Registered

Mate I can’t work what your saying
    As for the DMA doing there best for race dates clashes
    Have a look at this and tell me they have done a good job at stoping race date clashes
    http://www.v8dirtmodifieds.com.au/calendar.asp

20. StevenG

StevenG Guest

I have trying to defend myself in a funny way up to now
    Then we get this beautiful delightful and wonderful Diatribe
    Need i say anything more
    Say something you people dont like and you launch into them
    LET THE GAMES BEGIN
    I have been nice up until now
    Just love your warm kindness and wonderful words