1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

v8 dirt mod calendar - lizzy and graft

Discussion in 'Dirt Mods' started by Camo#21, Aug 8, 2003.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. mod_ girl

mod_ girl Registered

in all the time ive seen stuart herne race modifieds, ive never once seen him run into the back of any driver weather being laped or otherwise. ive seen alot of other guys do it who i wont name, but never herney, its obvious ford guy that you have a problem with stuart herne, but i think maybe you should just get over it. there is alot of stuart herne supporters around here, including benem and myself, and we don't want to here things like that, that aren't true. maybe you should think up some constructive points to bring up about people.

GO STUART HERNE!

2. Benem 1

Benem 1 Registered

Thanks for the back-up Mod Girl!

3. Jason

Jason Registered

I've seen Stuart Herne race a few times, and his always come home with a straight car?

4. NufCed

NufCed Staff Member

i have to agree with you guys there... stewy is a VERY clean racer... most accidents i have seen him have he has either not been able to avoid someone elses accedent or has lost it himself....

5. Jason

Jason Registered

Yeh, I agree with Mod_Girl, Jason and Nufced - :bunny:

6. Benem 1

Benem 1 Registered

The only time I have seen Stuarts car damaged "badly" was when he barreled rolled it 4 1/2 times off a restart at Lismore. He did it all by himself, yes, when the right rear got too much bite and then he biked it up on two wheels, corrected it, gased it up again and he biked again and then the car just took off. But it was called determination that caused it. He wanted the innaugural Modified 100 trophy. He would of won it too if it wasn't for that mishap. Herney rarely makes (if any) mistakes but that night he just got caught out.

He is a pic of his car after he rolled it at Lismore (Modified 100).

http://australianspeedway.com/showpost.php?p=12033&postcount=18

...and every panel you see crushed on that car, was staightened back out too near perfect and used again.

7. thefordguy

thefordguy Registered

i know you think stuart doesnt do anything wrong but come on everyrace i have seen there is always crashing & bashing out there with the mod guys.maybe you should watching the racing with your eyes open next time.its nothing bad but thats my opinion.!!!

8. mod_ girl

mod_ girl Registered

and you can have your opinion, but we don't have to agree and we won't!

9. Jason

Jason Registered

Be specific, what race?

10. Benem 1

Benem 1 Registered

Ah Fordguy!...what can I say?
    You obviously have a vendetta against Stuart. Maybe you are the one that should open their eyes and for once don't just watch what you "think" is happening or did happen....watch what IS happening and DID happen.
    Any how as for racing in general in the Modified division, as far as dirty racing goes for any driver, would only be love taps and a bit of race rubbing... and isn't illegal unless it is deemed dangerous. Therefore the Chief Steward would penalise the offending driver with a black flag or whatever punishment is immposed. (Funny thing that... I don't recall Herney getting any Black Flags or stuff like that for "Running into the back of other cars")
    As far as I'm concerned the Modifieds would have to have the best reputation for clean driving....no biff and barge all the time!

11. thefordguy

thefordguy Registered

the old saying benem u have to be in it to win it.but i think morse/robinson had him covered.!!

12. Benem 1

Benem 1 Registered

I can't see your point here Fordguy... u have to be in it to win it. ???

You think Morse had him covered too do ya? Pity he was a non finisher also.

13. thefordguy

thefordguy Registered

yes that is correct to benem.both were non finishes but tim did a few more laps thou.

14. NufCed

NufCed Staff Member

herne still crashed on his own... where was he doing the biff & barge you are talking about though.....

15. Benem 1

Benem 1 Registered

Nuffy, let's not worry about it as this post could escalate into something bad and be closed.

16. mod_ girl

mod_ girl Registered

i agree... and there is no point in trying to reason with thefordguy, cause he obviously has a serious problem with stuart herne, he's probably a tim morse fan and that just says it all.

17. Benem 1

Benem 1 Registered

Fordguy, who do you follow in the Dirt Mod's?

18. thefordguy

thefordguy Registered

i have no problem with stuart herne.it just that you peoples are so one eyed.nope i am not a tim morse fan either.

19. Benem 1

Benem 1 Registered

I'll admit I am a mad Herne fan, but I also enjoy my speedway racing in general. I don't just watch Herney go round, I constantly flick through the whole feild and watch what everyone does. Doing this you get a good knowledge of every drivers characteristics and not just base yourself of the one driver.
    I suggest we cease this arguement in respect of other members who wish to use this thread for what it was intended for.

20. mod_ girl

mod_ girl Registered

excuse me but, i'm not really a stuart herne supporter, cause people in my family race modifieds, however he is a really good racecar driver and doesn't do any of the things that you are suggesting he does, i don't know excatly what it is you think you see him do, but i think maybe you should look a little closer and you will see that he isn't doing the things that you think he is...