1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wingless Car & Bits In Sydney

Discussion in 'Open Wheel Vehicles' started by TAFC010, Dec 21, 2014.

1. TAFC010

TAFC010 If your waiting for me your backing up!

I have for sale a complete (but not legal chassis) Wingless car and a 2006 Cool Chassis to transfer all the stuff out of the illegal Chassis car.

Quickchange, Steering Box, Bladder tank, Panels fuel system, wheels/tyres etc, four NEW Shocks, lots of other stuff, brand new spare front axle & hubs, no seat, new Belts, Motor bits etc, sat around for a couple of years doing nothing and now I need the $$$$$ for a different project.

First $4500 takes it, call or text Geoff anytime on 0456 428598.

Car is located at Craft Diffs IN PIECES......there are no photos so please DO NOT ASK FOR ANY.

Thanks for looking and thanks Bruce for the space.

2. TAFC010

TAFC010 If your waiting for me your backing up!

The original "Illegal" car was complete and ready to race, however it failed tech because the frame rails were undersize, so there is basically a complete car and a later frame that needs marrying, Crafty said he thought the motor was probably illegal too, so you will need a motor, but the complete fuel system was fine.
    First $4500 takes it ALL....call or text Geoff anytime on 0456 428598. Car is at Craft Diffs.

Thanks for looking and thanks Bruce for the space too.